A. Shoppers from Hong Kong
Hong Kong shoppers can choose your preferred shipping method from below:
1. Self Pick-up
You can pick up your orders at our office during business hours
Address: 2111, 21/F, Pakpolee Commercial Centre, 1A Sai Yeung Choi St, Mong Kok
Office Hour : Monday to Sunday 13:00 - 20:30
2. Courier Delivery:
If your order does not qualify for Free Delivery, standard delivery fees will apply
A. Any single order worth HKD$300 or more, can enjoy a free delivery service within Hong Kong.
B. For order worth less then HKD$300, a HK$30 or more delivery fee applies.
We ship with SF's delivery service, and they provide door-to-door delivery service to industrial, commercial or residential addresses.
You can also choose to pick up at SF Store, EF Locker or Convenience Stores that are SF Service Partners.
Make sure you fill in the correct recipient information in the "Delivery Address" column on the left of the page.
For pick up service at SF Store, EF Locker or Convenience Stores,
please write down the correct code and address of the SF Store, EF Locker or Convenience Stores.
Please refer to the official website of SF Express for the update code and address:
Unless it is a pre-order item, all the orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working after receiving payment.
SF Express will provide the delivery service within Hong Kong. Their standard delivery time is Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm,
and the courier will usually call the recipient in advance to reconfirm the delivery arrangement.
If you hope to receive the delivery on a specified date or time, please specify it in the "Remarks" section before checkout.
You can also contact our Customer Service Representatives during office hours for further arrangement.
Should there be any information that needs to be clarified, our Customer Service Representatives will contact you before shipping the order out.
B. International Shoppers
We can ship outside
1. Hong Kong delivery services are available to commercial and residential addresses.
2. The delivery service may be suspended or delayed due to weather, traffic, delivery location or other factors. In such cases, a special delivery arrangement will be made.
3. After receiving the payment, we will ship out the order during office hours. Once the package is shipped, we will send a tracking number with an estimated delivery date to the email address provided by the customer.
4. Signature is required for package delivery. In the event of nobody present to sign for the package, the customer can request redelivery. Any additional cost will be billed to the customer.
5. Customers are required to check the condition of the package upon delivery. If items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery entirely to enforce an immediate return.
6. We ship all deliveries to the address provided by the customer. So we will not be responsible for any delay or loss due to incorrect address information.
7. For orders that include both items that are in stock and pre-order or out-of-stock items, your orders will be consolidated into a single shipment. But if the customer request for urgent delivery of the items in stock, we will charge an additional shipping fee of not less than HK$30.
8. In the event of receiving the wrong item or quantity of the item received does not match the order, please call the customer service department within two working days after the delivery. We will verify the delivery process with the logistics company. If the shipment is lost or damaged during delivery, we will pursue compensation from the logistics company. Late request will not be entertained.
9. For orders that have not been successfully delivered, Nexu Style will contact the customer via email or phone to arrange redelivery and will charge a shipping fee of not less than HK$30.
10. Delivery for all orders depends on the availability of the products. If we are unable to provide the goods or services that you ordered, we will notify you by phone or email.
11. For other terms of using or purchasing from this website, please refer to the "Terms and Conditions" section.